In this article,i will explain how to connect to internet in PC using windows phone like Nokia lumia 520.You can connect to internet using WiFi ,USB and Bluetooth.Before connecting to PC,make sure your windows phone have internet connection.
Connecting to internet using WiFi with windows phone
- Activate internet connection in your phone.
- Go to settings>>internet sharing and tap setup and note the password for internet sharing.
- Go to settings >>internet sharing and switch on internet sharing
- Click the wireless network icon on phone and click Nokia Lumia .
- Now enter the password you saved for internet sharing in your phone.
Connecting to internet using Bluetooth with windows phone
- Connecting using Bluetooth is easy but internet speed will be slow.
- Go to settings>>Bluetooth and activate Bluetooth in your phone.
- Now launch Bluetooth in your PC and click Add device and add your phone.
- Now go to control panel>>network and sharing center.
- Click ‘set up a new connection’ and select ‘connect to a network’
- Select dial up connection and select the modem as Bluetooth standard modem.
- In the next window, add dial up phone number and username and password.
- In most cases,phone number will be *99# and username and password will be blank.