Micromax pc suite will help you to transfer files, export or import contacts from your micromax android phone like A50,A60,A52,A90,A70,micromax canvas to PC , send and receive messages from your from your PC .Micromax have released PC suites for most of there models.In this article i am going to explain how we can install these micromax PC suites and use it.
Micromax android phone PC suite download
Micromax pc suite download for java and non java phones
Download driver for micromax pc suite
First we need to install modem drivers for these micromax android phones.In windows 7 & 8 there will be no need to install drivers as drivers will be already present.But in windows xp,we need to install drivers.To download driver go to micromax download center.Download driver for micromax android phones.
After downloading driver,connect your micromax phone and activate usb tethering in your phone and go to control panel > sysem device and under other devices ,right click unknown devices and update driver and browse to the driver you downloaded.
MICROMAX PC SUITE FOR ANDROID PHONES LIKE A50 ,A60,A70,A52,A85,Canvas
We can connect micromax android and transfer contacts,files,messages with pc using a pc suite called myphoneexplorer.You need to download the android version in phone and pc version in your pc to connect it.
First you need to go to google play and download My phone explorer client in your mobile and install it in your micromax android phone.Either you can search myphone explorer in google play or
You can download directly from this link – myphoneexplorer download.After downloading,install it in your android phone.
Now you need to install myphoneexplorer in your PC.For downloading this software visit this link .download micromax pc suite
After installing,connect your Micromax android phone to pc .
You can connect it by three methods – usb,WiFi hotspot,Bluetooth.
CONNECTING MICROMAX PC SUITE BY WIFI TETHERING
For connecting via WiFi tethering, go to settings >> wireless & network >> tethering& WiFi hotspot and activate WiFi tethering.
- Now open the software in your phone and go to settings and add a WiFi -pin ( you can select any digit or number ).
- Now in your PC , After connecting phone via WiFi,Open my phone explorer Go to file >> settings .
- In the phone type option, select ‘phone with google android -os’ and in connect via option choose wifi. (fig-2)
- Now go to file and select connect..Software will detect your phone and ask for WiFi-pin.Give the same WiFi pin you added in your phone.
CONNECTING VIA USB TETHERING
For connecting it via usb tethering,Connect your micromax phone with usb and then go to settings>> wireless & network connection >> tethering & portable hotspot and activate usb tethering. USB TETHERING will work in windows 7 and linux automatically but in windows xp you need to manually install Drivers for your android phone.
- After connecting, go to file >> settings and select phone type ‘phone with google android -OS’ and choose connect via ‘usb’.
- Then go to file >> connect or click f1
CONNECTING MICROMAX PC SUITE USING BLUETOOTH
You can connect it via Bluetooth ,if you have inbuilt Bluetooth or Bluetooth dongle with you.
- First switch on your Bluetooth and add your phone to Bluetooth device list of your PC .
- Now go to file >> settings and select phone type ‘phone with google android -OS’ and connecting via Bluetooth.
- In the side of Bluetooth there will be a box for selecting the com port in which Bluetooth is installed.You can select the appropriate com port.
- Now go to file >> connect.
- When connect is clicked phone will show a message asking for allowing dial up connection ,click yes in your phone and it will get connected.By using this pc suite,we can easily transfer files,chat with your friends,send messages and can make calls from pc using your micromax android phone
MICROMAX PC SUITE FOR JAVA AND OTHER MICROMAX PHONES
If you are using a java supported or other micromax android phones,then you can use a universal pc suite which can be used for all phones provided modem driver must be installed in pc.
Finding the micromax modem driver model and installing modem driver and pc suite
- Connect your micromax phone and select com port option
- Now go to control panel >>device manger and check the modem number name in the other device section (eg:-mt6225)
- Most of the micromax phones support Mt6119 modem driver and you can download micromax modem driver from here
- After downloading modem driver to PC ,connect your phone to pc and choose com port .Now go to control panel and click the modem driver name and right click and update driver.Driver will get installed and note the com port number which the modem driver is installed (eg:-com port5)
- Now free download the micromax PC suite from here . Open it after connecting your micromax phone and choose com port and select the com port as the port number which you have installed modem driver.
The above listed micromax pc suite will work in windows xp,windows7,windows vista and windows 8.